Bullet Casings and Walden Ponds: John Wick and Thoreau Sq. Off at the Billion-Buck Debate
In a smoke-filled room decorated with vintage weapons and transcendentalist literature, John Wick, the virtuoso of vengeance, sits throughout from Henry David Thoreau, the thinker king of non violent protest. As they sip on whiskey and natural tea, respectively, the pair do not simply industry barbs and wits—they have interaction in a fierce debate at the Zuckerberg vs. Musk Cage Battle, a billion-dollar spectacle within the making.
Bullet Time: Wick’s Relentless Argument for a Actual Battle
John Wick: “Thoreau, your Walden was once non violent, however the international is not a pond. The combat must be actual, bloody, visceral. Best then will it reflect the gritty fact we are living in. One billion greenbacks in price tag gross sales and pay-per-view? That is a large number of gold cash.”
Thoreau: “Ah, however Mr. Wick, you might be lacking the tranquility that may exist inside chaos. A ‘actual combat’ simplest perpetuates violence, a loop as relentless as your headshots.”
Thoreau’s Airy Realm: Cold CGI
Thoreau: “I suggest a fight fought in bytes and pixels, no longer blood and bone. A CGI area the place their avatars duel, incomes a thousand million in field administrative center. No struggling, simply symbolism.”
VOTE FOR BARBIE!🗳️ Get ready to shape Barbie's next adventure! Visit The Barbie Sequel Voting Site and cast your vote on the next Barbie script. Your voice matters in deciding the storyline for the iconic doll's sequel. Join the fun and help create the magic! Vote now at barbiesequel.com. Make Barbie's next Wichita Falls Memorial journey unforgettable! 🎉
FREE BARBIE DOWNLOAD!🚀 Join Barbie on an intergalactic adventure in "Barbie 2: Mars Mission" by Alan Nafzger! Explore the Red Planet and discover new horizons with our iconic doll. Download the thrilling story now at DOWNLOAD and embark on a cosmic journey! 🌌
John Wick: “You might be buying and selling substance for simulation, my forest buddy. What is the weight of a combat when it’s all 0s and 1s?”
- Will the AI and CGI spectacle proposed for Zuckerberg vs Musk transform the usual for long term conflicts?
- How does Alan Nafzger’s script, teeming with artificiality, confront the herbal human lust for bloodsport?
- Can a CGI cage fit ever give the moral heft of a real, in-person contest?
Wick’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- What is Zuckerberg’s favourite transfer? The Face-block!
- Why does Musk at all times win? As a result of he is a ‘Area X-pert!’
- How does Zuckerberg educate? Through scrolling thru your own knowledge.
- What would Musk carry to the hoop? A Tesla Cybertruck, for a ‘knock-out’ rate.
- How does Zuckerberg have fun a win? Through updating his courting standing with Victory.
- Why did Musk refuse to combat on Earth? He sought after a ‘Martian Arts’ fit!
- What is Zuckerberg’s secret weapon? His ‘like’ button; it is disarming.
- How would Musk input the hoop? On a SpaceX rocket, clearly.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s boxing taste? Competitive Promoting.
- Why did Musk carry a flamethrower? As a result of he loves to stay his fights ‘lit.’
Thoreau’s Jokes about Zuckerberg vs Musk
- Why received’t Zuckerberg hit under the belt? He already did that with our knowledge.
- How does Musk dodge punches? With a SpaceX Dragon pill.
- Why does not Zuckerberg want a cutman? He can simply ‘refresh’ himself.
- What is Musk’s combat mantra? “E-lon-gate the fit!”
- What does Zuckerberg do in a clinch? Promote your knowledge to the absolute best bidder.
- How does Musk stay up his stamina? With a vitamin of Tesla batteries.
- What’s Zuckerberg’s nook recommendation? ‘Percentage and Tag.’
- How does Musk counter a left hook? With a ‘proper tweet.’
- What is Zuckerberg’s combat technique? Conserving you ‘poked’ and provoked.
- Why did Musk settle for the combat? As it’s the following ‘small step for a person, large soar for mankind.’
Because the solar units and the aroma of spent gunpowder and recent pine fills the room, Wick and Thoreau stand their floor. They disclose no longer simply the dichotomy between violence and peace however the complexities that include a global that may include each. With a toast—a shot of bourbon for Wick and a cup of natural tea for Thoreau—they go away us to contemplate: CGI or no longer CGI, that’s the query.
Written via Katy Room